Ceiling installation kit for sash / circus circle. A safe way to mount aerial hoops, aerial silks and a vertical scarf.
- aluminum anchor point
- 2x M12 / 25/45 segment anchors made of galvanized steel
- assembly instructions
ON YOUR OWN
- drill and drill
- necessary keys
TECHNICAL PARAMETERS OF THE SET FOR INSTALLATION IN THE CEILING
Material: aluminum alloy
Strength: 12 kN in any direction
Installation: the possibility of mounting in concrete or steel
(If you would like to use this into a wooden beam please note in the "notes" section at checkout and we will send you the proper screws to do so. Please note that you can use this mount in woodne beams however it is only certified with cement and steel.)
Safety: the set has all the necessary certificates and complies with the EN 795: 2012 type A strength standard
Theset is suitable for installation in concrete as well as steel structures. In the case of a concrete structure, it should be compact, without cracks and chips. The surface should also be assessed for unevenness. When installed in a steel surface, it should be at least 3 mm thick.
QUICK ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Make 2 holes 100 mm (10 cm) apart in the ceiling
- Possible margin of error +/- 5 mm
- The diameter of the holes must match the diameter of the anchors included in the kit
- The anchor point must be fastened with anchors in the pre-drilled holes
- Tighten the anchors with a torque wrench with a torque not exceeding 40 Nm.
Warning! Increasing the tightening torque may damage or crack the aluminum structure of the anchor.
Do you have any questions? Contact us via the CONTACT tab .