The aerial hoop is a device used by acrobats to exercise performed in the air.
The wheels have an external diameter of 80 - 105 cm, every 5 cm (we can of course make a different size on request).
WHAT ARE THE HOOPS MADE FROM?
Aerial hoops are produced from a steel pipe with an outer diameter of 25 mm, 27 mm and 30 mm, which is then powder coated to ensure a more secure grip, secure the hoop and a more attractive appearance.
WHAT SIZE HOOP IS RIGHT FOR ME?
We make aerial hoop with a diameter of 80, 85, 90, 95, 100 and 105 cm. The hoop should be selected according to your height.
We recommend choosing the diameter of the hoop using one of the methods (a similar dimension should be obtained):
- we measure the length from the top of the hip bone to the foot while standing + 5 cm
- we sit on a chair or against a wall, measure from the sitting point to the top of the head and add 12-15 cm
HOW MUCH DO HOOPS WEIGH?
Our hoops weigh 4-6 kg depending on the diameter of the circus wheel and the number and type of grips used. These scales are IPSF compliant.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO MOUNT MY HOOP?
- carabiners (the number depends on the additional equipment and the method of hanging)
- a sling or an extension belt, we recommend that you buy our universal belts, which have a strength of 2 tons and allow for installation at various heights, with adjustment every 20 cm
- a swivel, preventing the rope or belt from twisting during exercises on the circus ring , if you are thinking about professional preparation for the competition, you must have one; remember that if you buy a swivel, you have to buy one more carabiner - a swivel
- ceiling mount, remember that the type of ceiling you have is very important when choosing a holder. It is best to consult a professional when anchoring to a ceiling.
- Mueller taping for aerial hoop taping, if you don't know how to tape simply write to us.